Friday, May 23, 2014

BITCH


During a quiet moment of reflection it came to me...

make your next post about the word:

 "BITCH"

Growing up I have seen the word Bitch used in various ways. 
 
This is bro science but I would say 99% of the time Bitch is used as a term used to describe someone who:
  1. acts cowardly
  2. as a derogatory name for women
  3. or even as a term of endearment
lets explore deeper...


Here is the Google definition of BITCH:
bitch 
biCH/

noun
a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.

verb
informal
 
 express displeasure; grumble.

"they bitch about everything"
synonyms:complain, whine, grumble, grouse; More

NOW STAY WITH ME!

According to women all men are what?

DOGS!

Now if a man is a dog and according to the Bible women came from the rib of man; then would a man or woman be completely wrong in calling a woman a bitch?

I mean regardless of the context in a fair world the word wouldn't be such a topic of controversy.

I would love to hear another persons opinion.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE


S/N: I don't condone the use of the word bitch in any way however this is my belief.




" Just as every man isn't not a king every woman is not a queen. "

- THE TATTOOED GENIUS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate